It's been quite the start to 2018 at Monterosa, with the launch of new fan engagement apps in France, UK, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Team GB Olympics App with the British Olympic Association
- Seul contre Tous (All Against One) with France 2
- X Factor Denmark with DR
- Denmark's Got Talent with TV2
- Dancing on Ice with ITV in the UK
- Survival of The Fittest with ITV
- Cue The Music in Finland with TV5 (Discovery)
- Grand Prix (Eurovision) Denmark with DR
- Så ska det låta with SVT
All of them have hit Top 10 spots in the local App Store/Play Store, with X Factor, Got Talent and Grand Prix all achieving impressive #1's in Denmark.
What's the secret to delivering such an array of successful, high-volume engagement apps in multiple languages? Of course, our talented and expert team, but also the robust performance and versatility of Monterosa / Interaction Cloud™, on top of which our native app product, Fan Companion is deployed.
The powerful combination provides a set of benefits for sports and entertainment organisations:
- Rapid deployment
- Robust infrastructure for demanding peaks of traffic
- Array of interactive 'Elements' like Trivia, Raters, Predictions
- Secure vote management and user verification
- Integration with CMS, Video Platforms, Ad servers and TV graphics
Stay tuned to hear more about our major international app releases this year, throughout Europe and beyond!