It's been quite the start to 2018 at Monterosa, with the launch of new fan engagement apps in France, UK, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Team GB Olympics App with the British Olympic Association
- Seul contre Tous (All Against One) with France 2
- X Factor Denmark with DR
- Denmark's Got Talent with TV2
- Dancing on Ice with ITV in the UK
- Survival of The Fittest with ITV
- Cue The Music in Finland with TV5 (Discovery)
- Grand Prix (Eurovision) Denmark with DR
- Så ska det låta with SVT
All of them have hit Top 10 spots in the local App Store/Play Store, with X Factor, Got Talent and Grand Prix all achieving impressive #1's in Denmark.
What's the secret to delivering such an array of successful, high-volume engagement apps in multiple languages? Of course, our talented and expert team, but also the robust performance and versatility of Monterosa's "LViS" interaction platform, on top of which our native app product, Fan Companion is deployed.
The powerful combination provides a set of benefits for sports and entertainment organisations:
- Rapid deployment
- Robust infrastructure for demanding peaks of traffic
- Array of interactive 'Elements' like Trivia, Raters, Predictions
- Secure vote management and user verification
- Integration with CMS, Video Platforms, Ad servers and TV graphics
Stay tuned to hear more about our major international app releases this year, throughout Europe and beyond!